Here at Access Equity Release, we can help you choose an equity release plan that is right for you, leaving you to enjoy your retirement. Working in Aylesbury, Stoke Mandeville, Bierton, or the surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire, our equity release advisers are friendly, independent, and professional. As members of the Equity Release Council, we follow strict guidelines to protect home-owners interests.
What is equity release? Equity release refers to a range of products that allow you to access the equity tied up in your home if you are over the age of 55. You can take the money as a tax-free lump sum, or receive it in several smaller amounts. You do not need to have paid off your mortgage fully in order to be eligible for equity release.
Releasing equity from your home is a very important decision and has many benefits as well as some drawbacks and it is important to receive impartial advice from advisors who will act in your best interests. We have access to the whole of the market, so we can choose the right products for your circumstances. We are;
- Members of the Equity Release Council
- Independent and impartial equity release brokers
- We will never bamboozle you with technical jargon
- High standards and an award-winning team
- Transparent and open appointments – we encourage the family to be involved
- Equity release specialists – this is what we do!
If you are thinking about retirement mortgages or over 55 home loans, please call now on 0333 000 2097.