Access Equity Release are leading independent equity release advisors working for clients in Lymington, The New Forest, Pennington, and the wider parts of Hampshire. We are committed to bringing our clients the very best, independent, and impartial advice about releasing equity as they enjoy retirement.
Our equity release specialists have a wealth of experience in the sector and crucially are independent and not tied to any lender or product provider. Unlike many other companies they are free to act purely for you and provide the very best personalised advice. They also have access to other products and will tell you if equity release is not the best option for you!
Due to rising demand, there are now hundreds of equity release products available. These products are broadly split into two categories: Lifetime mortgages and home reversion plans, with lifetime mortgages being the most popular choice.
Here are just a few reasons to choose our independent equity release advice:
- We are not tied to any lenders or products, meaning we can search the entire market so we can make recommendations about the right products for you and your needs.
- We will clearly explain the advantages and disadvantages of specific equity release products and always offer guidance and answer your questions.
- We encourage family to be involved and time the time to get to know our clients personally. We can arrange meetings at homes but if you prefer we are always happy to set up video or telephone calls.
- We are members of the Equity Release Council, which safeguards the interests of consumers. We uphold their rigorous standards and follow guidelines. Amongst these is only recommending products with a ‘no negative equity’ guarantee, which means that you, or your estate, will never owe more than the property is worth when it is sold.
- Equity release is not the right choice for everyone and we also have access to other products, such as residential mortgages. We are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
If you would like to understand more about equity release or over 55 home loans, please call 0333 443 9825 to find out how we can help.