If you’re looking for 100 per cent impartial and independent advice from equity released specialists in Exeter, then call the team at Access Equity Release. We are authorised to advise on all types of equity release schemes and mortgages, although the most common type of equity released product is a Lifetime Mortgage. Many people are nervous around the subject of equity release, although with the right advice and in the correct circumstances these products can offer financial security for many years to come.
Our team of professional FCA-authorised equity release advisors has access to the whole of the equity release market to find the right plan and provider for your circumstances. We can answer questions, discuss the wider implications of retirement mortgages, and provide professional advice and guidance at every stage of the process.
Equity release is not necessarily the right choice for everyone and we have access to other products including residential mortgages and retirement interest-only mortgages.
- Our equity release specialists have the expertise and personal touch of a local business, so you will always speak to the same person, who can make your financial goals a reality.
- We are completely independent and can search the whole of the market to tailor solutions to your individual needs and simplify what can be a complex process.
- We are open, helpful, and transparent right from the start about the potential implications of equity release and how much you will pay. Our advisors will discuss your wider financial circumstances to gain a clearer understanding of your financial needs and priorities for later in life.
- We will also encourage you to discuss our recommendations with family before making any decisions. We give you the time and knowledge that you need in order to make an informed decision.
- We are members of the Equity Release Council, so all products we recommend have a ‘no-negative equity guarantee’. This means you will never owe more than the value of your home and your beneficiaries will not be left with any debt.
Would you like advice around later life mortgage lenders or over 55 home loans? Please call now on 0333 000 2097.